This Office Hours Session gave demos and tips/tricks for the following features:
- Password Reset
- After 5 attempts your account will be locked for 15 minutes.
- If you can't remember or think you forgot your password, you might want to go ahead and reset it so you don't get locked out.
- If you get locked out, your password will need to be reset regardless.
- Communications Binder
- How to store the body of an email and its attachment into eBinders.
- You can save your eBinders location as a contact in your email client for future use.
- Bulk moving items into sub folders so you can organize communications by month without having to change the contact in your email.
- New Text Editor
- How to Use the new "X" feature to quickly fill out check boxes right in eBinders.
- AlertMe allows you to be notified when a Signature has been completed.
- You can add text into the exact same spot on each page using the Propagate to All Pages option.
- Global View
- You can now further divide Global View by Binders to get a closer look into your studies.
- You can create bookmarks of Global View so every time you log in, the exact same Global View format will appear.
- You can send Bulk Signature and Task Reminders to those individuals who have pending Signatures or Tasks.
- You can work through all of your pending Tasks using the browser back button.
- Folder Templates
- You can upload templates into Folders just like you do with the Import Folder Structure feature into Binders.
- This will allow for reuse of patient Folder setups for multiple studies.
- Linking/Creating Shortcuts
- Will allow you to store Documents in multiple places, but you only have to update the original and it will trickle down to all the other locations.
- Permissions Overview
- Allows you to see what certain Roles or Users have access to.
- Can make sure they are assigned the exact items they need and not any the don't need.
- Manage My Notifications/Email Digest
- You can create your own personal alerts to your email which will let you know when things expire, are due, or if you have any pending signatures or tasks.
- Need Help Section
- New Video Tutorials and Community section which consists of webinars, blog posts, and articles from us.
- New Chat option in bottom right of "Need Help?" page.
Timeline of Video
00:00 – Agenda
01:12 – What to do if you get locked out
01:48 – The Communications Binder
04:46 – New Document Editor
06:16 – Signature Alerts
06:49 – Global View sorting by binder and folder
07:23 – Saving Global View as a Bookmark
08:04 – Bulk Signature and Task Reminders
08:40 – Working through your pending Task Report
09:23 – Importing a Folder Structure into a Folder
10:42 – Linking/Creating Shortcuts
11:55 – Permissions Overview
12:36 – Manage My Notifications/Create an Email Digest
13:26 – Need Help Page