Florence eBinders™ enables you to request Signatures, sign Documents, and track both of these action items via the "Reports" feature.
- Open the Document.
- Click on the "Manage" button above the Document viewer.
- Select "Request Signatures" from the drop-down menu.
- In the pop-up box that appears, select the reason the Signature is required from the drop-down menu next to the name of the individual whose Signature you are requesting.
- Click the "Request" button.
- Repeat for all team members whose signatures you would like to request.
- Add a note to the signer(s) in the "Add Comment" box.
- Click "Submit."
A small pop-up will appear in the upper right corner of your screen to indicate that the Signature request was successful.
The User for which the Signature was requested will receive an email from firstname.lastname@example.org. This may go to their Spam or Junk folder depending on their security settings.
The User will also be notified of the Signature request within the Florence eBinders™ on the Signature Report, Signature Queue, and when working with Documents inside eBinders.
Addendum Signature Option
1. Select the “Sign” drop-down menu while working within the Document.
2. Based on your Team settings, you may be able to select if you want to sign by Addendum or Stamping on the Document.
3. If you select Addendum, a Signature window with appear. In compliance with 21 CFR Part 11 you must confirm your username and enter your secure password. The "Reason" will pre-populate based on what the requestor selected. You may modify this if needed by selecting a new reason from the drop-down menu. Then click "Save" to save or "Cancel" to delete the Signature.
"Stamp on Document" Option
1. Click inside the document where you would like to place your signature and press the "Save" button
2. Select the correct reason, enter your password and click Save
3. The signed version will look like this
The "Sign" button is disabled for Forms with a yellow signature box. To sign a Form:
1. Click inside the yellow box.
2. Your signature will replace the yellow box
3. Click "Save" to display the Signature box
- Review the reason
- Enter your Password
- Click Finalize Form
4. This is how the signed Form will look
Documentation of all type of Signatures will appear in the Audit Trail, Document Signature Log, Binder Signature Report, and on the "Signatures" section at the bottom of the downloaded Document.