There are multiple ways to upload Documents, including uploading into a Placeholder, bulk uploading into a Folder, and uploading via email. You can also save the same Document into multiple places by creating Shortcuts. This allows you to upload the Document once instead of multiple times. Any changes made on the original Document will also trickle down to those linked to it, preventing you from having to make the same update multiple times.
- How to Upload a Document (video)
- How to Fill a Placeholder (video)
- How do I import Documents using the Import via Email option? (article)
- How do I save my email correspondence in eBinders? (article)
- Email Communications Workflow (video)
- How do I link two Documents together? (Create Shortcuts) (article)
- Creating Shortcuts (Linking Documents) (video)