Yes. Documents and Folders can be moved or duplicated. To move or duplicate a Folder or Document:
- Select the object you want moved or copied by clicking its corresponding checkbox.
- Click on the "Move or Duplicate" icon.
- In the pop-up window that appears, select the desired destination Binder or Folder.
- Select the radio button at the bottom of the window to "Move" or "Duplicate" the item.
- Click the blue "Move" or "Duplicate" button in the bottom right corner of the window to complete the process.
You can also use the "Manage" menu in your Document view screen to move or duplicate individual Documents. Select "Move or Duplicate" from the drop down "Manage" menu and follow the same steps as above.